Make your Wedding Ceremony even more special!
Live Wedding Singer to perform before, during and after your wedding ceremony.
You may be getting married in a church, or having a civil ceremony or civil partnership at a private venue. This is a great opportunity to have some favourite songs performed live by your wedding singer, giving the ceremony your own unique personal touch.
Ultimately, I am always led by your requirements but here are a few suggestions for when I can sing during the ceremony:
- I can play your choice of background music, or I can sing live background music prior to the ceremony as your guests are arriving
- I can sing live as the bride walks down the aisle
- You can have a special song of your choice performed live instead of a reading
- Whilst you sign the register I can sing 2-3 songs
- I can sing as you walk back up the aisle
- I can play your choice of music at any point throughout the ceremony through my PA system, to keep a good consistent level of sound and create the right atmosphere.
I can do as much or as little as you require, it’s entirely up to you! The focus in the ceremony is always on the two of you and I make every effort to ensure that this is the case!